We are seeking highly motivated and results oriented individuals to grow with us.
The successful candidate can look forward to an attractive compensation package that will commensurate with experience and training.
Please send detailed applications with expected salary to:
Alternatively, resume can also be mailed to:
Attn: HR Department
CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT (TUAS) PTE LTD
10 Bukit Batok Crescent,
#12-05 The Spire,
Please include the following in your resume:
Last drawn salary & Expected salary
For any enquiries, please call Ms Doris at 6316 3882.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
To ensure quality objectives are established at relevant functions and levels within the organization.
To be overall responsible for the management of the dormitory.
To ensure that resources are efficiently used and to undertake cost cutting measures.
To supervise all staff and to ensure that they carry out their roles and responsibilities in the best interests of the company.
- To provide guidelines with respect to the policy for all departments to carry out.
- To be overall responsible for all operations aspects of the dormitory.
- To supervise the issue of access passes, matters pertaining to the allocation of units and moving in of workers.
- To ensure that a schedule is in place.
To be overall responsible for the documentation of workers moving into the dormitory.
To keep updated records of all workers in the dormitory.
To maintain a record of defective or lost access passes.
- To monitor work permit expiry dates.
To perform security function to ensure safety and security of the dormitory and residents.
- Attend to emergencies, assist in the investigation of accidents, and report the incidents to the relevant authorities mainly dormitory.
To perform routine and administrative duties.
To maintain a database of clients requesting accommodation.
- To be overall responsible for all incoming and outgoing mail.
To be overall responsible for the efficient day-to-day functioning of the accounts section of the dormitory.
To issue invoices to all tenants and commercial clients in advance and to monitor payments when they become due.
To process documents for payments to suppliers and vendors.
- To prepare all documents and reports for auditing.
Bus Vocational Licence is a "MUST".
Flexible working hours / environment.
Support staff to designated places when required
Run errands and dispatch documents
Back-up support to other departments when not on driving assignment
Ensure the cars are well maintained
Complete all other tasks as assigned